Heartcode™ ACLS Program
The Official American Heart Association
Self-Directed ACLS eLearning Program
For healthcare professionals (physicians, nurses, EMS personnel, etc.) Through interactive case-based micro-simualtion technology, this course teaches:
1. Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicated resuscitation outcomes.
2. Management of cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation, termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care.
3. Recognition of life threatening clinical situations such as stroke.
4. Identification and treatment of ischemic chest pain and expedition of the care of patients with acute coronary syndromes.
5. Effective communication as a member or leader of a resuscitation team and how to recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance.
6. Basic life support care, including prioritizing chest compressions and integrating an AED.
CME/CE/CEH credits offered for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists and EMTs/Paramedics
This course is not compatible with Macintosh computers or operating systems.
Requires Internet Explorer and Microsoft Windows
A keycode will be email to you shortly after purchase with directions for use
3 EASY STEPS TO COMPLETING THE HEARTCODE™ ACLS PROGRAM:
1. Complete the self paced computer program
2. Complete a skills check-off by an AHA Instructor (fee may apply)
3. Receive your American Heart Association ACLS Provider card